I Hotel In Taoyuan, Taiwan

I Hotel



I Hotel

I HotelI HotelI Hotel


I Hotel


I Hotel - Located in Taoyuan District, I Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Taoyuan. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, grocery deliveries, private check in/check out. Television LCD/plasma screen, towels, internet access wireless, internet access wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms can be found in selected guestrooms. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Taoyuan, I Hotel will make you feel instantly at home.

Hotel Name I Hotel
Addressline 8F., No.56, Zhongzheng Rd
City Taoyuan
Zip Code 33041
Country Taiwan
Longitude - Latitude 121.312813 - 24.991253
Continent Asia


I Hotel


I Hotel Video





I Hotel


You Might Also Like:
  • Residence Avana In Senigallia, Italy
  • Gran Hotel Concordia San Luis Potosi In San Luis Potosi, Mexico
  • Mandarin Motel In Macksville, Australia
  • Ploy Inn Koh Chang In Koh Chang, Thailand
  • Hotel Sri Sabthagiri In Pondicherry, India
  • Veeve Lovely Cottage 2 Bedroom Near Hampstead Heath In London, United Kingdom
  • MDF Beach Resort and Day Tours near Whalesharks In Cebu, Philippines
  • Tabsfield In Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
  • Wabi Hotel In Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
  • Pousada Tia Helena In Praia Do Forte, Brazil
  • AC 2 Resort In Koh Tao, Thailand
  • Autumn Hua Hin At Golf Course View and Sea View In Hua Hin / Cha-am, Thailand
  • 24 Guest House In Chiang Mai, Thailand
  • Severnaya Hotel In Novosibirsk, Russia
  • Hotel del Prado In Buenos Aires, Argentina

  • Related: I Hotel In Taoyuan, Taiwan