Alfonso I In Albelos, Spain

Alfonso I



Alfonso I

Alfonso IAlfonso IAlfonso I


Alfonso I


Alfonso I - Alfonso I is a popular choice amongst travelers in Villasobroso, whether exploring or just passing through. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Facilities like 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, luggage storage, meeting facilities, babysitting are readily available for you to enjoy. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find whirlpool bathtub, air conditioning, heating, desk, mini bar. Access to the hotel's hot tub, fitness center, sauna, children's playground, water sports (non-motorized) will further enhance your satisfying stay. Alfonso I combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Villasobroso unforgettable.

Hotel Name Alfonso I
Addressline A Gndara Guillarey, s/n
City Albelos
Zip Code 36720
Country Spain
Longitude - Latitude -8.62512 - 42.082451
Continent Europe


Alfonso I


Alfonso I Video





Alfonso I


You Might Also Like:
  • Que Huong Guest House In Da Nang, Vietnam
  • Belka Hostel In Listvyanka, Russia
  • The Kryamaha Villas In Bali, Indonesia
  • PL Hill Apartment Cameron Highlands In Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
  • Hotel Baccara In Aachen, Germany
  • Related: Alfonso I In Albelos, Spain